Deadline: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
BASA is looking for a Project Manager that will manage all aspects of the Authority’s capital construction projects, major maintenance projects and facility maintenance contracts. The Project Manager will also be responsible for supporting the Realty Transfer Inspections and Flow Monitoring Programs when necessary. Complete job description and responsibilities are available at http://www.basapa.org/employment/
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science (B. S.) degree civil engineering, or related field from a 4-year accredited college (university) or equivalent experience.
- One to three years of experience in planning, inspecting and managing construction projects, preferably with wastewater collection systems, pump stations, and treatment systems or similar municipal infrastructure.
- Knowledge of facility maintenance including but not limited to: HVAC, paving, roofing, , access control, security, surveillance cameras and related facility management software.
- Strong written and oral communications and computer skills required, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel for windows.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and ArcView GIS desired.
- Knowledge of Pennsylvania Purchasing requirements desired.
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License, Class C (at time of hire and thereafter).
How to Apply
Salary dependent upon experience, competitive benefits package, Equal Opportunity Employer, resumes accepted until job is filled. Send resume and cover letter to Duane E. McKee, Executive Director; 100 Litman Road, Butler, PA 16001