In accordance with Governor Wolf’s guidelines for continued telework where feasible during the COVID-19 pandemic, The League’s physical office will be closed until further notice. League Staff is available by phone or email and is working remotely to provide services and assistance to continue our mission to strengthen, empower and advocate for effective local government.
In The Headlines
December 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
February 26, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
March 5, 2021
May 21, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
May 23, 2021 @ 12:00 am - May 26, 2021 @ 11:59 pm
June 4, 2021
Community Response During Coronavirus
- How Philadelphia Business Owners Pivoted During The Pandemic.
- COVID-19 relief on minds of Wilkes-Barre mayor and city council.
- PPE Distributed to Caregivers of People with Developmental Disabilities by Abilities in Motion in the City of Reading through the CARES Act.
- Cranberry Township Changing Traditional Township Holiday Events due to COVID-19.
- Easton, Phillipsburg take steps to prepare for surge in COVID-19 cases.