In accordance with Governor Wolf’s guidelines for continued telework where feasible during the COVID-19 pandemic, The League’s physical office will be closed until further notice. League Staff is available by phone or email and is working remotely to provide services and assistance to continue our mission to strengthen, empower and advocate for effective local government.
In The Headlines
October 29 @ 9:00 am - October 31 @ 4:00 pm
November 18 @ 12:00 am - November 20 @ 11:59 pm
November 19 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
February 26, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
March 5, 2021
May 21, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Community Response During Coronavirus
- St. Marys businesses count on community support to weather the COVID-19 economy.
- State College markets overcome obstacles presented by coronavirus pandemic.
- PHL COVID-19 Fund awards $400,000 to Philadelphia-area nonprofits.
- Luzerne County chambers of commerce announce new initiative to support businesses amid coronavirus challenges.
- Financial Relief for Pandemic-Impacted Homeowners, Renters Available Through the Greater Erie Community Action Committee (GECAC).