In accordance with Governor Wolf’s statewide stay-at-home order, The League’s physical office will be closed until further notice. League Staff is available by phone or email and is working remotely to provide services and assistance to continue our mission to strengthen, empower and advocate for effective local government.
In The Headlines
September 17 @ 12:00 am - September 18 @ 11:59 pm
September 23 - September 26
October 1 @ 12:00 am - October 4 @ 11:59 pm
November 18 @ 12:00 am - November 21 @ 11:59 pm
November 19 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Community Response During Coronavirus
- The conservative case for aid to US cities, by Altoona Mayor Matt Pacifico.
- Doylestown Borough officials and merchants have banded together, launching Operation Doylestown, an initiative to relax zoning regulations and increase support for local businesses.
- Bradford County and Sayre Borough are teaming up to help small businesses through the Small Business Support Program.
- In response to COVID-19 and supporting a strong, unified community, the City of Reading, along with other partners, is launching a new initiative, titled Art for Hope, Healing and Community Unity in the Public Realm.
- The City of Pittsburgh Has Distributed Over 60,000 Meals To Children And Seniors Since Start Of Coronavirus Pandemic.