In accordance with Governor Wolf’s statewide stay-at-home order, The League’s physical office will be closed until further notice. League Staff is available by phone or email and is working remotely to provide services and assistance to continue our mission to strengthen, empower and advocate for effective local government.
Requesting Strategic Assessment Input
The League is undertaking a strategic assessment of our offerings and the roles we fill on behalf of our members.
We value your opinion and would be grateful for your participation.
Please click on the button below to provide your input by June 12.
In The Headlines
September 17 @ 12:00 am - September 18 @ 11:59 pm
September 23 - September 26
October 1 @ 12:00 am - October 4 @ 11:59 pm
November 18 @ 12:00 am - November 21 @ 11:59 pm
November 19 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Community Response During Coronavirus
- Councilwoman Sihelnik announces success of phase two of the ‘’Cultivating Community’ initiative’, an effort focused on historic victory gardening and food security in the City of Reading.
- Carlisle borough considers financial assistance, changes to downtown space to help business recovery.
- State College Borough released a survey to hear business owners’ thoughts on what approaches would best enable social distancing as the area reopens.
- Upper Darby Township officials announced the launch of Upper Darby Rebuild, an effort to disperse $350,000 to small businesses through $2,500 grants to help them survive and flourish.
- The Dependable Drive-In in Moon Township is hosting benefit concerts with all proceeds going to the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank.