In accordance with Governor Wolf’s guidelines for continued telework where feasible during the COVID-19 pandemic, The League’s physical office will be closed until further notice. League Staff is available by phone or email and is working remotely to provide services and assistance to continue our mission to strengthen, empower and advocate for effective local government.
In The Headlines
April 16 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
May 3 @ 9:00 am - May 4 @ 12:30 pm
May 20 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
May 21 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
May 24 @ 12:00 am - May 25 @ 11:59 pm
Community Response During Coronavirus
- Coronavirus – 1 Year Later: Carlisle businesses optimistic a year into pandemic, but still face challenges.
- Philadelphia-Looking Back On Philadelphia’s Response To COVID-19.
- State College sticking to their COVID-19 safety plan after CDC releases new recommendations.
- Berks County Commissioners’ Update program will highlight COVID-19 Hospitality Industry Recovery Program.
- Luzerne County offers help to renters struggling because of the pandemic.