Courses offered through PATH are designed to keep municipal officials current on new laws and legislative requirements and enhance their ability to govern more effectively. Year-round, statewide training is provided in the areas of local government administration, finance, community and economic development, public safety, land use and planning, public works, recreation, environmental, and tax collectors.
Ongoing COVID Community Response
- Masks again required in Scranton City Hall
- City of Harrisburg mayor to outline American Rescue Plan funding requests
- Allentown mayor lays out plan for how to spend funds aimed at recovering from pandemic
- City of Easton is open for outdoor dining, here’s where to find tables ‘alfresco’
- Philly tourism is up, but not to pre-pandemic levels yet