In accordance with Governor Wolf’s statewide stay-at-home order, The League’s physical office will be closed until further notice. League Staff is available by phone or email and is working remotely to provide services and assistance to continue our mission to strengthen, empower and advocate for effective local government.
In The Headlines
September 16 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
September 16 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 23 - September 26
October 29 @ 9:00 am - October 31 @ 4:00 pm
November 18 @ 12:00 am - November 21 @ 11:59 pm
Community Response During Coronavirus
- Erie County Council approved a plan to spend $24.3 million of grant money to help the community recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Harrisburg businesses sign up to be featured by the city in an effort to increase local spending during the COVID-19 pandemic with #ChooseHBG.
- Philadelphia City Council is handing out masks and social-distancing signs to help business owners open.
- ‘There Will Be No Recovery If Our Cities Are Left To Die’: Mayor Bill Peduto Says Direct Federal Funds Need To Be Provided To Pittsburgh Amid Revenue Losses.
- Doylestown Museum is placing artwork throughout the town for a free outdoor exhibition, titled “Paint Dtown” to serve as inspiration when many cultural institutions remain closed due to the pandemic.