In accordance with Governor Wolf’s guidelines for continued telework where feasible during the COVID-19 pandemic, The League’s physical office will be closed until further notice. League Staff is available by phone or email and is working remotely to provide services and assistance to continue our mission to strengthen, empower and advocate for effective local government.
In The Headlines
September 23 @ 12:00 am - September 26 @ 11:59 pm
October 29 @ 9:00 am - October 31 @ 4:00 pm
November 18 @ 12:00 am - November 20 @ 11:59 pm
November 19 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
February 26, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
March 5, 2021
Community Response During Coronavirus
- Pittston to host meeting of mayors from 5 cities in NEPA to discuss best practices for COVID-19.
- Pittsburgh cultural institutions trying to stay afloat as pandemic drags on.
- Consultant starts work on Erie City Hall reopening plan which has been closed to the public since mid-March due to the pandemic.
- ‘Sustain State College’ aims to provide support for residents and businesses struggling with the economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Allentown City Council approved the reorganization of the Health Bureau to accommodate the requirements of the COVID-19 related grants that the city is receiving.