In accordance with Governor Wolf’s guidelines for continued telework where feasible during the COVID-19 pandemic, The League’s physical office will be closed until further notice. League Staff is available by phone or email and is working remotely to provide services and assistance to continue our mission to strengthen, empower and advocate for effective local government.
In The Headlines
May 20 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
May 21 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
May 24 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pm
May 25 @ 10:00 am
June 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Community Response During Coronavirus
- Pittsburgh councilmen propose task force that ensures ‘equity first spending plan’ for COVID-19 relief.
- Help is available for those suffering financially in Erie County from COVID-19 pandemic.
- State College Borough opens second round of small business relief loan applications.
- Doylestown Streets To Close For Outdoor Dining, Shopping.
- Allentown expands vaccine call center to help food industry workers.