U.S. Department of the Treasury Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Final Rule
On January 6, 2022, the U.S. Department of Treasury release the Final Rule for the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds. The final rule – which takes effect on April 1, 2022 – provides state and local governments with increased flexibility to pursue a wider range of uses, as well as greater simplicity so governments can focus on responding to the crisis in their communities and maximizing the impact of their funds.
You can view the U.S. Treasury Webinar, “State & Local Fiscal Recovery Funds: An Introduction to the Final Rule,” recording and slide presentation. You can also view Campbell Durrant’s ARPA Local Fiscal Recovery Fund and Final Rule Webinar recording and slide presentation.
U.S. Department of the Treasury Compliance and Reporting
Please visit Treasury’s website for more information and guidance for compliance and reporting in addition to the resources below.
- Reporting and Compliance Guidance: This explains all the required reports in detail and the best first stop for any reporting questions.
- Project and Expenditure Report: User guide for step-by-step guidance for submitting the required SLFRF reports using Treasury’s Portal
- Treasury’s Portal for Recipient Reporting: This contains detailed submissions instructions and includes answers to frequently asked reporting questions
- Recovery Plan template: This provides a sample template for the Recovery Plan Performance Report for states, territories, and large localities.
- Evidence and Equity Webinars: The evidence and equity webinars provide technical assistance for recipients on how they can include evidence and equity in the spending and reporting.
- FAQs: These are the best resource for any policy related questions related to reporting
- Walkthrough of Treasury Portal Webinar: Around 30 minutes long (Timestamps- 4:44 – Reporting basic, 14:30 – Interim Report and 27:04 – Recovery Plan