We’d like to share with you an opportunity to apply for a Technical Assistance Grant through the US Department of Agriculture (USDA). These funds can be used to support a number of preapplication efforts as you prepare to apply for BEAD funding in the coming years. We encourage you to read more about this via the link highlighted in the below news release and please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any questions, I am happy to connect you with Robert Fry at the USDA.
A few program details to highlight:
- Eligible projects such as: feasibility studies, network design, and application preparation
- Eligible Applicants: State and Local Governments, Institutions of Higher Education, Non-Profits, Cooperatives, Corporations, and LLC or LLP
- NO match requirement
- Applications received via grants.gov
Additionally, they will be hosting its first BTA FOA webinar on Monday, May 8, 2023 from 1:00PM to 2:00PM Eastern, registration link is highlighted below.
The webinar will include:
- An overview of the recently published FOA
- How to apply
- An opportunity for attendees to ask questions about the FOA
USDA staff will answer as many questions as time permits. More webinars will be announced in the near future. Slides, a transcript, and a recording of each webinar will be posted on the Broadband Technical Assistance website after each session.