Source: PA Recreation and Park Society
Limited Spaces – Don’t miss out!
2022 Directors and Supervisors Roundtable (DSR)
Last year’s Directors and Supervisors Roundtables were a hit. They featured presenters and peer discussions that focused on timely issues. These Roundtables are designed for agency leaders who want to meet informally with other professionals to share ideas and challenges, network, and learn together in a supportive environment. In 2022, PRPS will host two live and three online roundtables. Each will feature a short informative presentation on a common issue followed by a facilitated discussion with your peers on topics, issues, and dilemmas you may be facing in your organization or the profession. Register today as spaces are limited!
(includes presentations – 3 zoom and 2 in-person roundtables (Annual Conference and Fall Meeting)
$25.00 each or $80.00 for all five – PRPS or NRPA Member
$30.00 each or $100.00 for all five – Non-Member
January 26, March 30*, May 25, August 24, November 16
**In-person roundtables scheduled for the Annual Conference and Fall Meeting
Who Can Benefit?
- Supervisors, managers, and leaders in the field who are interested in increasing their personal and professional knowledge.
- Department heads and supervisors
- New leaders in the field
- Heads of small departments
- Seasoned leaders who want new ideas
- Professionals who want to share common issues with colleagues.