March 9, 11, 16 and 18
This year’s Conference theme is The New Roaring 20’s, and after 2020 we are ready to roar into 2021 and create a better future! With everything going on in our world today, we all need to take time to take it all in and make the best plan for moving forward in our communities. We can help you with that planning, attend our Virtual Conference to learn what others have done to succeed during COVID, how parks and recreation are more essential than ever, and ways your community can continue to be a positive impact!
We are offering over 35 educational opportunities and over 13 educational tracks to learn from a broad network of park and recreation professionals.
Here are a few Educational Tracks:
- Leadership/Professional Development
- Resource/Facility Management
- Organization/Personnel Management
- Programs/Events/Camps: Recreation, Sports, Out-of-School Time
- Marketing & Communication