Need people to get things done in your community? AmeriCorps NCCC deploys teams of young adults for up to 6-8 weeks to address community needs. NCCC is a federal national service program which strengthens communities and develops leaders through team-based service.
AmeriCorps NCCC is hosting an informational webinar on October 24 – join to learn more about how AmeriCorps NCCC could be a resource for your community.
- AmeriCorps NCCC: A Resource Helping Communities Meet Critical Needs
- October 24 at 1:30 p.m. CT (2:30 p.m. ET)
- Register Here: https://americorps.zoomgov.com/meeting/register/vJItfumurTMuHodr3kcfF8NMd7zBE-Kpk-M
AmeriCorps NCCC is seeking project partners for 2024, the spring timeframe (Cycle A: February 29 – April 25, 2024) has a Concept Form due date of November 1, 2023.
- Our 2024 Request For Proposals may be found here (direct link to PDF) and includes an overview of the AmeriCorps NCCC program.
- The Project Concept Form and the Instructions may be downloaded here. Scroll to “How to apply – NCCC Traditional”, Step 2 for both documents. It works best to download the Concept Form to your computer and complete using Adobe Reader or similar software.
- Concept Forms may be submitted to myself (jmoeur@AmeriCorps.gov) and are due on or before November 1, 2023 for spring 2024 projects; timeframes later in 2024 have later due dates.