Local Aid Support
Join USDOT on February 8 for a Webinar on Preparing for Upcoming Discretionary Grant Opportunities
Join staff from across the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) for a webinar highlighting several resources created to help potential grant applicants navigate USDOT funding opportunities.
This session will dig into some of the tools available on the DOT Navigator – the Department’s one-stop-shop for technical assistance – including the upcoming funding opportunity calendar, tools for identifying Federal disadvantaged community areas, and which programs provide non-Federal match flexibility. The session will also spotlight several funding opportunities at USDOT that are currently accepting applications to expand transportation opportunities to urban, rural, and Tribal communities.
When: February 8, 2023 at 03:00 – 04:00 PM ET
Registration is required to attend. Register here.
Webinar speakers will include:
- Amit Bose, Administrator, Federal Railroad Administration, USDOT
- Andrea Jacobsen, RAISE Grants Program Manager, USDOT Office of the Secretary
- Lynda Tran, Director of Public Engagement, USDOT
- Veronica McBeth, Senior Advisor, Federal Transit Administration, USDOT
- Mariia Zimmerman, Strategic Advisor for Technical Assistance and Community Solutions, USDOT