Source: Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society
November 30, 2022
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Stuart Community Center, Carlisle, PA
The Campers are Coming! The Campers are Coming! How do we make sure we are ready to give our campers an extraordinary summer camp program? This highly interactive workshop will take us from pre-season planning to staff orientation and through the camp season all the way to the very last day of camp.
The workshop will cover:
- Tips to inspire your staff throughout the year, before they even arrive at camp
- Exciting activities to maximize staff training
- Ice breakers that do more than just break the ice can be used with staff and campers
- Fun programming ideas that create memorable moments, make downtime fun- time, and spice-up rainy days
- Unique ideas to close each camp session.