Presented by USDA Rural Development’s Rural Utilities Service (RUS), this webinar will focus on preparing information that applicants will need to complete the Network portion of a ReConnect application.
This webinar will include:
- Discussions of the Network requirements, what they mean, and how best to address them
- Context, tips and lessons learned to help you present technology, timing, and cost information about your proposed ReConnect project
- Which sections of the application supply information to the Network section
- We’ll focus on
- Network Design
- Buildout Timeline and Milestones
- The Capital Investment Workbook
- The Capital Investment Summary
We will present this webinar once. We’ll address questions as time permits during the session and include an updated list of the most common questions on our Frequently Asked Questions page on the ReConnect website.
Slides, a transcript, and a recording of the webinar will be posted at the ReConnect website after the session.
Please note: RUS is also planning a multi-day workshop which will focus on key portions of the application requirements and the entire application system.
Webinar Date and Time
Tuesday, August 23, 2022 from 1:00PM to 3:00PM Eastern
Please submit any ReConnect questions using the Contact Us Form on the ReConnect website.