The State Transportation Commission (STC) and the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) are excited to announce the beginning of the 2023 12-Year Transportation Program Update Process.
The STC recently released the 2021 Transportation Performance Report. It contains information on Pennsylvania’s transportation system performance over the last two years. We encourage you to read and share the report and then – Tell Us What YOU Think!
The Public Comment Period for the 2023 12-Year Program Update begins Monday, March 1, and continues through Wednesday, April 14, 2021. It includes a Transportation Survey and Online Public Forum with Pennsylvania’s Secretary of Transportation as the keynote speaker.
Your feedback is important! We use it to inform the 12-Year Program, Pennsylvania’s Long Range Transportation Plan, and the Freight Movement Plan.
Online Public Forum: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Registration is desired, but not required to attend the Public Forum.
- The Public Forum will be livestreamed via Zoom and Facebook Live.
- Interested individuals who do not have internet access should contact PennDOT at 717-783-2262 to obtain the call-in number for listening-in only.
- There will be a live Q&A session following the presentation.
- You can submit transportation questions during the Q&A session or ask them in advance of the Public Forum by filling out the registration form or emailing them to RA-PennDOTSTC@pa.gov.
- All questions and answers received will be posted on TalkPATransportation.com at the conclusion of the Public Comment Period.
Please use our online toolkit to access our messaging, graphics and other ready-to-use materials to start this important conversation with your key stakeholders, your staff, and members of the general public! Your participation is also encouraged.
PennDOT will make all reasonable modifications to policies, programs, and documents to ensure that people with disabilities and those with limited English proficiency have an equal opportunity to enjoy all of its programs, services, and activities. In accordance with Governor Tom Wolf’s COVID-19 mitigation efforts, the Public Forum will be held online only.
To request assistance to participate in the survey or Public Forum, please contact PennDOT’s Program Center by emailing RA-PennDOTSTC@pa.gov or calling 717-783-2262 from 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Requests for assistance to participate in the Public Forum should be made by March 15, 2021. If you have other questions or challenges, please contact PennDOT’s Bureau of Equal Opportunity to request help by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-800-468-4201; TTY (711).