Our fight for direct funding continues on a daily basis. All of us must contact our members of congress and the press to talk about the importance of this funding.
Let’s all do what we can do to get funds from the federal government to help pay for the impact of COVID-19 response.
- Bailout Or Stimulus? Why Federal Relief For Budget Shortfalls Can Speed Up A Recovery – Forbes
- Government IT Awaits Impending Budget Storm Under New Strain – Government Technology
- ASCE Highlights Construction-Ready Projects on New Map – Engineering News-Record
- Construction-Ready Projects on Hold Due to Lack of Funding – For Construction Pros
- Proposed ordinance would prevent evictions in Anchorage through September – KTUU (Anchorage, AK)
- Austin City Council declares racism a public health crisis that is ‘killing Black and Brown people’ – KXAN (Austin, TX)
- July 29 – Mayor Johnson urges Congress to include local governments in COVID-19 relief package – Savannah Business Journal (Savannah, GA)
- Western Pennsylvania accounted for about 30% of the state’s new cases – Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (Pittsburgh, PA)