May 26-27, 2020
8:30 – 3:30 CT or 9:30 – 4:30 ET
Dates not good for you? No problem – register and enjoy on-demand replay anytime until the end of June. Full details and registration are here.
The $2.2 trillion stimulus package includes billions for state, local, and tribal governments, universities, K-12, nonprofits, healthcare providers and other organizations. Are you and your agency prepared? We can help.
Continually updated and perfected, this is the class we’ve delivered almost 2,000 times to over 100,000 grant seeking professionals just like you. We’ll cover that plus what you need to know right now about current funding opportunities.
This class will sell out so gather your team now and take advantage of group discounts. Don’t delay – registration closes automatically once we reach capacity.
Regional hosting partners for this event:
- 15th District of Illinois State Senator Harris’s Office
- Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments
- Mid-America Regional Council
- New Hampshire Health Care Association
- North Central TX Council of Governments Criminal Justice Program
- SEMCOG, the Southeast Michigan Council of Governments
- Stetson University
- The State of Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development: Center for Economic Research in Tennessee
If you prefer friendly, personal service:
Grant Writing USA Client Services