- This event has passed.
League Regional Envision Forum – Southeast – Phoenixville Borough
May 6 @ 11:45 am – 2:00 pm
The forum provides an excellent opportunity to connect with fellow municipal leaders, gain insights into what’s happening with municipalities throughout the Commonwealth, and help shape The League’s agenda for the future.
The forum features a hosted lunch and an interactive program that includes:
- A briefing on the results of the ENVISION 2032 survey that reports the priorities municipal leaders believe are most important to address in the next ten years and where municipalities stand today.
- Municipal leaders sharing current practices and insights on two timely topics.
Your participation is vital, so please plan to attend. We’ll be using input gained through the forums to create an essential publication for all elected and appointed officials in Pennsylvania!
|11:45 am – 12:15 pm||Attendees arrive, eat lunch, network|
|12:15 – 12:45 pm||Welcome|
· Mayor Danene Sorace, Lancaster, League President
· John Brenner, League Executive Director
· Elizabeth Bailey, Founder/Principal, 2B Communications & Strategy Group, Forum Facilitator
|12:45 – 1:20 pm||Presentation and Visioning Table Discussion: Public Health & Safety|
· Virtual Reality Police Training in De-escalation – Manager Ernie McNeely, Lower Merion Township
|1:20 – 1:55 pm||Presentation and Visioning Table Discussion: Equity & Civic Engagement|
· The Role of a Civic Engagement Officer – Milzy Carrasco, Director of Neighborhood Engagement
|1:55 – 2:00 pm||Closing Comments|
GPS Users Please Note:
The Main Entrance to RiverCrest is on Route 29, not Black Rock Road. Please enter the address 100 RiverCrest Drive, Phoenixville into your GPS for the best directions.
From 422: Proceed South on Route 29 (Collegeville Road) towards Phoenixville.
Go through 3 lights crossing over Black Rock Road.
The entrance to RiverCrest is a 1/4 mile on the right hand side of Route 29.
From Black Rock Road: Proceed onto Route 29 South towards Phoenixville.
The Entrance is a 1/4 mile on the right.