We are certainly in a very different time as we confront this crisis.
The League is committed to serving our members and continuing our mission to strengthen, empower and advocate for effective local government.
The League’s Governmental Affairs’ staff has been tracking relevant legislation related to the coronavirus crisis. Please view the summaries of federal legislation, as well charts tracking state legislation impacting municipalities, below. The charts will be updated as bills move.
- Chart of State Enacted Legislation
- Chart of State House Bills
- Chart of State Senate Bills
- Act 15 (SB 841) – Local Government Remote Voting, Approvals, and Property Tax Extensions During the COVID-19 Emergency Declaration
- Act 17 (HB 1869) – Basic Life Support Ambulance Staffing Waivers and the Heart and Lung Act
- Act 17 of 2020 Provides Sixty Days of COVID-19 Full Salary Benefits
- 2020-2021 Interim Budget and Appropriations Acts