As we announced during our recent Municipal Leadership Summit, The League is engaging municipalities from throughout Pennsylvania in an exciting 10-year visioning initiative.
We requested input from municipalities on their current priorities as well as the most important priorities to address in the next ten years.
We will use this information to plan ENVISION 2032 forums in the Spring of 2022:
- Northcentral – March 31 in State College
- Northeast – April 1 in Scranton
- Northwest – April 20 in Reno
- Southwest #1 – April 21 in Cranberry
- Southwest #2 – April 22 in Upper St. Clair
- Southcentral – May 5 in Harrisburg
- Southeast – May 6 in Phoenixville
Following these forums, the initiative will culminate in the Fall of 2022 with the release of a publication that will contain valuable insights and reference points that can be applied to future planning and decision-making by municipal leaders and elected and appointed officials at all levels of Pennsylvania’s government.