Deadline: February 9, 2024
Company Background: Established in 2009, Apex PM Solutions, LLC, DBA PennBid, is a small company based in Berks County Pa. The company owns and operates an online bid management system with predominant clients being Local Government Units (i.e. townships, boroughs, cities, counties, authorities, school districts), colleges/universities, and professional design firms throughout Pennsylvania. Setting us apart and fundamental to our success, is the high level of communication and support we provide clients. We are always willing to help and proactively offer support. If you have a passion for supporting local government agencies, this opportunity may be for you!
Position Description: This position reports to and works collaboratively with the General Manager to create and nurture long-term relationships with our client base. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator able to grasp client needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. This position will also support the Operations arm of the company.
Primary Responsibilities of this Position:
Client Relationships & Retention (70%)
This position serves as “lead responsible in charge” for client retention and satisfaction efforts, including:
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with existing client base.
- Schedule regular meetings with clients to introduce system enhancements, best practices, and, in general, ensure they are satisfied
- Evaluate marketing efforts on a continual basis and recommend / implement changes
- Develop and manage educational programs blending industry best practices with company service offerings
- Lead and manage efforts related to strategic organizational relationships, especially those having potential to result in additional endorsements
- Attend conferences and association meetings
New Client Development (30%)
- Assist with methodology to reach potential clients
- Coordinate and deliver online and in-person Overview and Discussion sessions with prospective clients
- Follow-up with new clients to assure training and continued system use
- Conduct training sessions as required
Location: While this is primarily a remote position, occasional travel to conferences/events within PA is anticipated
Employment Type: 1099 Contractor
Estimated hours per week: 40 during typical business hours
- Compensation – Commensurate with Experience
How to Apply
For a full Position Description, or to apply, contact:
Freddy Lutz, General Manager