Deadline: Friday, April 23, 2021
LTL Consultants, LTD. has full time job openings for Commercial and Residential Plans Examiners and Inspectors with Zoning experience.
We are seeking a certified BCO candidate with Residential, International Property Maintenance Codes (IPMC), and/or Commercial Certifications. Preference will be given to candidates having Zoning experience including enforcement, and testimony. The Zoning Officer/Building Code Official will have responsibility for administering and enforcing provisions of municipal construction codes and other applicable ordinances. Responsibilities may also include Residential Rental Program inspections and review and inspection of construction within various municipalities to ensure compliance with local and national building codes, zoning regulations and contract specifications. Also, a working knowledge of land development process is preferred.
- Formal education in fields of Codes Enforcement or Inspection.
- Previous experience, preferably 2-5 years, in the Inspection Industry.
- U.C.C. Certification and Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Inspector’s License
- Working experience in their field(s) of knowledge.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license with acceptable driving record for the past three years.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make tough decisions in the best interest of safety.
- Ability to work with people, particularly the ability to deliver bad news to difficult people in a non-agitating manner.
- Drive to excel in your profession.
LTL Consultants, an Equal Opportunity Employer offers a professional office setting and a competitive salary and benefits package. The position offers a desirable mix of office and field work opportunities.
How to Apply
Applicants can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org