Deadline: Thursday, December 12, 2019
The Township of Spring (population 27,000) seeks a professional leader to serve as its Township Manager. Known for being the second largest municipality in Berks County, the Township is spread across about 19 square miles and hailed as an extremely desirable place to live.
This position supervises all day-to-day operations and coordinates the five-member Board, all Township staff, and the community. The Manager will also be responsible for the effective administration of the Township’s total budget.
Spring Township is in excellent financial condition and is looking for an experienced, communicative and innovative leader. Successful candidates will have:
(1) A minimum of 5 years of municipal experience at the leadership level;
(2) A strong knowledge of modern local government management principles;
(3) Strong financial skills & planning/land development experience;
(4) A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; and
(5) Strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and salary history/expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Township of Spring is an EOE.