Deadline: Monday, August 12, 2019
POSITION: Auditing Coordinator
SALARY: $43,000-$48,000 (DOQ)
How to Apply
Qualified, interested candidates must submit letter of interest, current resume and a completed employment application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Auditing Coordinator must assure that the City receives all revenues due and that timely and accurate expenditures are made.
- Recommend methods of improved efficiency, accuracy and integrity for all City related operations and activities;
- Work with the City’s Independent auditor to follow-up on implementation of audit findings and recommendations;
- Review the annual budget with the City Auditor and suggest policy revisions or additions;
- Support the City Auditor with all duties spelled out in the Home Rule Charter
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with emphasis in auditing required.
- Three (3) years accounting experience, public sector preferred.